THE VPP HEADSHOT PACK
For a Speedy Workflow with Consistently Vibrant Results
Adds pop and vibrancy to:
• images shot in available light
• in different lighting conditions
• with different backgrounds
SEEING IS BELIEVING!
What Your Peers Are Saying
- "As an actress, hobby photographer, and self-proclaimed mamarazzi, I love Vanie Poyey’s preset package. It’s ridiculously affordable and you get serious goodies! It’s clear Vanie adores photographers just as much as the clients she books. Thank you for streamlining my post-production workflow!"
"These are beautiful and easy to use presets and custom brush tools. Vanie takes you step by step through the process she uses to make her images really pop! Her process also allows you to process your entire shoot all at once which is a huge time saver. Whether you are a professional photographer or just someone who wants to elevate their photos to the next level, these are well worth the purchase."
"I think your presets are amazing, and exactly what I hoped they’d be, essentially, the ‘Poyey finish.’ The element that I wasn’t expecting, that elicited the most surprise and delight, was the inclusion of your editing workflow... when I was reading that workflow, I felt like I was being privied to that secret sauce..."
Do I need these presets?
• Yes if you want to save time and create awesome images!
If you are a portrait photographer who works with available light and you haven’t figured out how to make your editing process efficient or how to make your images pop, these presets are for you. The VPP Headshot Pack will give you the tools for a speedy workflow with consistently vibrant results regardless of the lighting conditions or backgrounds you use.
How do these presets work?
• Detailed instructions are included with your purchase.
First, you’ll need to manually batch adjust white balance and exposure for each lighting setup.
Next, with our main preset applied to all your images, giving you a base to work from, the rest of our presets are one click “quick fixes” to modify the main preset for each batch. You may further modify each quick-fix to your preference.
Finally, our selective brush presets are there to help you fine tune each lighting setup to perfection.
What software do I need to use these presets?
• Adobe Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC
The VPP Headshot Pack is created for batch processing photo shoots in Adobe Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC though they can work in Photoshop ACR as well. *Note that Lightroom CC does not support custom brush presets and only supports develop presets..
What file types work with these presets?
•RAW or DNG
These presets are created strictly for RAW or DNG file formats sourced from pro or pro-sumer cameras.
How do I download the presets?
• Using the link we send you.
After purchase, you’ll see a confirmation page which has your download link. A confirmation email is also sent with the link. The download link expires in 72 hours and is limited to one download per order.
How do I install the presets?
•Installation instructions are included with your download files.
What if I don’t like the presets, can I get a refund?
• Short answer is no.
Due to the nature of downloaded digital content, all purchases are final. We cannot offer refunds for any reason. Of course, if you experience trouble downloading your purchase, we provide support via email.
• 1 Main Develop Preset
• 20 Quick Fix Develop Presets
• 9 Selective Adjustment Brush Presets (available only for Classic)
• Download and Installation Instructions
• Our Step-by-Step Editing Workflow
• Our Step-by-Step Instructions for Use of Each Preset